Friday, October 19, 2012

Would you buy these Steve Madden shoes designed by singer Keyshia Cole?

Singer Keyshia Cole has teamed up with Steve Madden to launch her own shoe line next month.  Keyshia spoke with Power 105.1 FM's The Breakfast Club to talk about the new venture
“I’ve been talking about this Steven Madden deal for about four years now. I wanted to do a deal with Steven Madden because, when I didn’t have any money and before I got my deal, I use to buy Steve Madden shoes. So I just want to make sure that I do really cute shoes that my demographic can afford. [The shoes will debut in] November. I’ve already made all three and they will be featured in my videos and in the album packaging.”



I Like the shoes, but Keyshia remember less is more.  I also thought this poor woman is afflicted with some kind of foot disease. Leave A Comment Below

No comments:

Post a Comment